We’ve had a long week here at The Craptacular. We bet you have too. Just a few short things mull over as your workday draws to a close.
- Gavin Creel is taking up residency at Birdland in November. That gives us a little more than a month to stock up on those miniature packets of tissues to take along to the shows for use in soaking up the inevitable tears.
- The cast of American Idiot played Rock Band at The Village Pourhouse. Things that would have made this better: John Gallagher Jr., free booze, the real live Billie Joe Armstrong.
- BCEFA Flea Market is this weekend. Here’s to hoping the rain does not fall. The 2009 indoor version of the event was so claustrophobia-inducing we couldn’t handle more than 20 minutes. No good.
- Catch Me If You Can sets a date and a theater. March 7th 2011 at the Neil Simon. This will make for a way better March 7th than we had in 2010, which involved saying goodbye to talented stage people instead of hellllO.
- Speaking of Catch Me… Aaron Tveit told the world he’s glad James Franco was the first dude he ever kissed. Which brings us to our next question: Who was the second? Third?