Direct and unedited from our cellphones.
Because there’s no such thing as too many photos of Alex Timbers.
Or a bad photo of Alex Timbers.
Also, here are some things you should know about what went down with Alex at this event. Presented in no particular order and extremely gushy language which probably lacks any kind of proper grammatical structure but who gives a fuck we’re in love:
- Timbers said the wallpaper was inspired by Trainspotting and he wanted the show to feel like a David Fincher film and his idea for integrating the boxing ring into the set was inspired by a lighting rig at a Nine Inch Nails concert and every time he made a new cultural reference The Mick slid further down into her seat and tried not to sob audibly from joy and Lucky asked, again and again, if she could die at his feet, because it would be a noble death.
- Alex talks with his hands.
- Lynn Ahrens totally has a crush on him and it was really cute and he was so like… adorably uncomfortable as she was sitting there beside him and gushing about him to the crowd that he just like… picked his cuticles and stared at his hands.
- Fact: Timbers wanted the Rocky job so bad he showed up to meet with Meehan/Ahrens/Flaherty in a suit. So, you enjoy that mental picture, team. Here’s a pin if you somehow foolishly need inspiration for that daydream.
- When he runs a hand through his hair, and those gorgeous Timberlocks just tumble back down across his forehead, A FUCKING ANGEL GETS ITS WINGS. Every. Damn. Time.
- He was drinking tea from Starbucks which is relevant to our interests and also, SWOON. Also, would he maybe come to high tea with us someday? And be excited and talk to us about theater and Roxette and boy bands and blood choreography?
- His shoes. There’s a picture down there. Slightly beat up, wingtip-y boots. Fuck yes.
- His lips are kind of perfect and basically stare back at you saying “Wait, why are you not kissing me right now?”
- He wears a ring on the middle finger of his left hand, which is very Isaac Hanson of him. This is an amazing thing.
- You should see the way the back pockets of his jeans are perfectly worn in.
- Good luck trying to be nearly as creepy and obsessed with every single fucking thing about Alex Timbers as we are. Ever.
And now, without further ado, SO MANY PICTURES: