Dear Illustrious Promoters of Newsies:
Here’s why The Craptacular should be at all of your events, interviewing your stars, and covering your opening night.
- We speak to the young, passionate audience that will champion your show. And we do it in their language.
- We are tastemakers and thought leaders. Our Newsies coverage began in December, 2010. And we knew Jeremy Jordan would play Jack before you did.
- Our traffic quadrupled in 2011. Thirty-eight percent came from natural search. Twenty-five percent came from social media. Not even Pulitzer could buy that.
- Through syndication, we reach 2 million users a month. That means we’re more widely read than the New York World in 1899.
- Jeremy Jordan loves us. No, really.
Refreshing our inbox already,
Laura & Aileen
(Lucky & The Mick)