Top 5 Reasons We Totally Forgot About Tonight’s Glee Premiere
- Glee cares much more about its fabulous guest stars now than it does about like… having a cohesive story and believable characters.
- Spin-off clothing lines! Solo albums! T-shirts! Concert tours! A Broadway show! Spare us!
- We get the vague sense that Matt Morrison is, in real life, kind of a player and a jerkface. We frown on both. (And don’t even get us started on Ms. Michele…)
- Let’s be real. The end of the season sucked. Even Jonathan Groff couldn’t save it, and that’s saying something.
- Speaking of The Groff… No Jonathan Groff. Enough said.