We here at The Craptacular believe the Tony Awards are one of God’s greatest excuses for excessive drinking on a Sunday night. Besides, without Benjamin Walker nominated, what other reason do we have to watch?
In an effort to formalize our boozing ways, we’ve created this here drinking game for use on Sunday, June 12th. Stock up on Strawberry Wine and Schnapps, ya’ll, the big day will be here before you know it!
The Craptacular’s 2011 Tony Awards Drinking Game
Take a Sip when…
- Someone does NOT drop the f-bomb in “The Motherfucker with the Hat”
- A Hollywood actor appears on screen
- Book of Mormon wins
- Someone makes a Spider-Man joke
- The music cuts off someone’s acceptance speech
Take a Shot when…
- A cast member from Glee appears on screen
- Sutton Foster thanks Bobby Cannavale in her acceptance speech
- Bobby Cannavale thanks Sutton Foster in his acceptance speech
- Someone cries
- Alex Timbers’ flowing locks turn up on your TV
- Someone DOES drop the f-bomb in “The Motherfucker with the Hat”
- Sutton Foster and Bobby Cannavale BOTH thank each other in their acceptance speeches
- Disappointed Aaron Tveit Face graces your screen
- Patti LuPone doesn’t show up
- Robin Williams/Chris Rock/John Leguizamo/Colin Quinn is allowed to do a comedic monologue that has nothing to do with his show.
Finish Your Drink when…
- Someone gets knocked out by a piece of the set
- Someone confuses the dead half of Kander & Ebb