10 Hot Photos of the Phantom and Raoul, err, Ramin Karimloo and Hadley Fraser

by the mick on September 29, 2011

in Also Starring

This weekend The Phantom of the Opera celebrates its 25th Anniversary with a production at the Royal Albert Hall in London. We’re still in New York, but we think it’s high time to celebrate, anyway.  So we’re going to do that the very best way we know how—with a hot photo montage of the really hot men who are playing the Phantom and Raoul in the Anniversary production, obvs.

We’re just saying, you might want to find yourself a little privacy before scrolling down…

Hadley Fraser has some real pretty eyes.

Hadley Fraser is looking like Prince Eric.

Hadley Fraser is holding a guitar. Erection.

And then he put on some nerd glasses. Orgasm explosion.

BRB. Photoshopping my face over Stephanie's.

Ramin Karimloo is wearing the Phantom mask. Just the Phantom mask.

Ramin Karimloo is making the same face as we are right now.

Ramin Karimloo is blissfully shirtless.

You can't hear it right now, but Ramin Karimloo is singing "Sex on Fire." Lady parts=tingly.

Scruffy in a white t-shirt. Even clothed, Ramin Karimloo will get your panties in knots.

Fraser Photos, from the top: David Noles, Hugo Glendinning, HadleyFraser.com, Fancyne Carr, Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.

Karimloo Photos: Cosmo Magazine, Miss Saigon Tour, Google Images, mysecretgarden21, @halfpintsinger

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Amanda September 30, 2011 at 10:22 am

Dammit, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to learn who these guys are. Then you went and posted hot/shirtless photos of them. Karimloo looks like a hotter, taller, younger Mark Ruffalo. And they have accents. Doomed.

kate March 20, 2012 at 4:46 am

just recently saw (and copied) the 25th Anniversary of Phantom on PBS ….. I thought “RAUL” was a real cutie with beautiful eyes and voice to match…..But Ramin is so adorable….has anyone noticed the dimples??? OMG! You could tell in the production that he has a nice physique but Holy Cow! All that and a six pack to boot! And that VOICE….sexy , passionate, pleading,,,,,,My God Christine How could you ever have sent that man away from y0u?! I would sit at his feet all day long if he would sing to me like that! And I’ll bet he makes beautiful babies too. Mandy, honey, you’re a very lucky lady! But I have to warn you, I don’t care if I’m much older than he is, I’m in love with your husband! God Bless your beautiful family Ramin. Hugs

kate March 20, 2012 at 4:51 am

just recently saw (and copied) the 25th Anniversary of Phantom on PBS ….. match…..But Ramin is so adorable….has anyone noticed the dimples??? OMG! You could tell in the production that he has a nice physique but Holy Cow! All that and a six pack to boot! And that VOICE….sexy , passionate, pleading,,,,,,My God Christine How could you ever have sent that man away from y0u?! I would sit at his feet all day long if he would sing to me like that! And I’ll bet he makes beautiful babies too. Mandy, honey, you’re a very lucky lady! But I have to warn you, I don’t care if I’m much older than he is, I’m in love with your husband! God Bless your beautiful family Ramin. Hugs

nancy June 28, 2012 at 5:29 am

I watched the 25th Anniversary on PBS also, I loved it so much I bought it. The extra’s that are on the DVD is worth paying for, also just bought one of Ramin’s CD I have 3 words…..Oh My God !

MO_MO101 July 12, 2012 at 9:04 am

BACK OFF GIRLS HE’S MINE!!!!!!

me August 19, 2012 at 3:43 am

OMFG I LUV THEMM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SOOO SOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(im done) MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom October 8, 2012 at 10:13 am

I just caught the 25th anniversary of the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! I decided to google the actors and boy am I glad I did! Ramin is soooooooo SEXY!! Damn is ever HOT!!!!!!! Nice body, nice face an a BEAUTFUL VOICE to boot!!

Grace October 14, 2012 at 12:33 am

Ramin Karimloo’s chest is so lickable! Oh my god, he is gorgeous!!
I agree with you Kate – his dimples are adorable! It baffles me that Christine denied him also, but that was the script that was preventing that, I wouldn’t be surprised if Sierra Boggess had tingly feelings for him during the performance ;) Oh, I am so jealous that she got to kiss those lips! Gahhhhh!
It’s like my love for that man exceeds my heart’s capacity to the point that it starts to hurt! <3
His self-titled album and Human Heart are just enchanting! He is my Angel of Music!

Delfina August 26, 2013 at 1:35 pm

but what is that photo with ramin and a woman with red hair in a bed???

the mick September 6, 2013 at 11:41 am

I believe that is a snap from a production of Miss Saigon, but I could be mistaken.