5 Reasons Why Putting Jeremy Jordan on Smash is the Best Idea Anyone’s Ever Had
- He’s playing a singer from Brooklyn, so you know there’s going to be an accent involved in here somewhere. Contemporary Jack Jelly with a bad boy streak? That’s hot.
- Swapping Ellis for Jeremy Jordan? We all just won.
- The camera will undoubtedly love his face more than it loves Megan Hilty’s.
- Smash films in New York. There are musicals and live theater in New York that Jeremy can also be in. At the same time. Because that’s kind of Jeremy’s thing.
- The inevitable plot progression wherein he sleeps with everyone. Dear producers: Lots of shirtlessness, please and thank you.