It’s at (Le) Poisson Rouge on February 10th and it’s going to be so amazing we don’t even have words. Sometimes we get so excited we cry a little bit when we think about it.
You have to come. No, seriously.
Here are some reasons why:
1. It has hot peeps.
2. It’s across the street from Lucky’s house. She might invite you over after if you’re cute and smart and nice.
3. It’s for a sweet boy. His name is Cameron and he’s 3 and he has cancer and we want to help him get — and stay — well.
4. There’s an unexpected duet we can’t tell you about because it’s a surprise
5. Also, Stephen Handsome Oremus.
6. Also, also Colin Hottie Hanlon.
7. No really, it’s for the sweetest boy who needs our help.
8. And we have a Fiyero as all good, and bad, girls should.
9. Sex. There will be sex. Or at least talk of it. And some gender-bending.
10. We have Tony winners. And Crutchie. And Eponine. And Babet. And also, a two-time Grammy winner.
Also. We’ll probably get drunk and kiss you on your face. So. That’s something to look forward to.