So, here’s a cool thing. You now have a whole new way to read our web site. Check out The Craptacular on your iPhone using an app called iBroadway.
Here’s why this generally rocks:
- The app looks all nice and shiny
- The app contains show, ticket, and theater information, which is exceptionally helpful when you’re standing on 44th Street and you can’t remember where the hell The Cort is. Not that that’s ever happened to you.
- We’re in amazing company. Along with The Craptacular, you can also read some splendid theater blogs by some great writers, including our buds Chris Caggiano, and Jan Simpson.
So how does this work? Check it out:
- First, download the app right here.
- Read about some shows on the first tab. (Or, if you’re still looking for The Cort, click on “Stick Fly” and then click “Map It.” All your problems will be instantly solved.)
- Select the second tab, which is called “News.”
- Scroll over et voila, there we are. Now you can read us on your lunch hour, and while you’re on the LIRR, and at intermission (not during the show, damnit!), and in lots of other places. Ain’t that neat? We thought so.