Hi there, Aaron Tveit, hottie of all hotties. You’re back in the news this week. And damn are we glad to see it.
While we’re pleased to see your TV show Graceland—with fellow hottie Daniel Sunjata—got picked up by USA, we’re especially excited you’re starring as Dmitri in an upcoming reading of Anastasia. Mostly because our hearts forever want you at home on the New York stage, singing pretty songs.
In case you—or any of our dear readers, past and present—didn’t know it, we’re kind of in love with you. Below, links to several of our odes to your beautiful, big-singing self. You know, so you can study up on our true feelings. And realize that we’re totally fated to have a happily-ever-after ourselves. Just like Dmitri and Anastasia did in the movies.
- Revenge of the Nerds: Broadway’s Handsomest Men… Wearing Glasses
- Pants Poll: Aaron Tveit v. Jeremy Jordan
- Story Time with Rachelle Rak: An Interview
- Aaron Tveit Is Enjolras and Everything Is Going to Be Just Fine
- Hi, We Really Just Had This Conversation re: Aaron Tveit’s Ass
- Mary Tyler Moore, You Are Ruining My Childhood and Other Things about Broadway Barks
- Well, That Was Easy: 10 Hot Photos of Aaron Tveit
- Yeah, We Went There: 10 Hot Broadway Actors With Their Shirts Off